Baked Potato Soup
A creamy baked potato soup spiked with a smoky, cheesy flavor that keeps you coming back for more.
Prep time: 5 minutes
Cook time: 20-22 minutes
- medium pan
- mixing spoons
- 2 1/2 cups cold water
- 3 large potatoes, diced
- 1 medium onion, diced
- 3 celery stalks, diced
- Meal starter pouch
- 1 1/2 cups unsweetened plant-based milk
- In a medium pan, add cold water, potatoes, onion, and celery.
- Cook over medium heat until potatoes are tender, approximately 15-20 minutes. Turn off heat and set aside.
- Place pouch contents and plant-based milk in a blender. Blend for 2 minutes until smooth and creamy.
- Pour the blended sauce into the pan with the vegetables and stir.
- Turn heat to medium and cook until thickened, stirring continuously.