BBQ Veggie Burgers
Flavor-infused BBQ burgers that are perfect on the grill or oven baked. The flavor in these burgers doesn't stop with the toppings, but continues to burst in every bite of the burger!
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 20 minutes
- medium bowl
- baking sheet
- silicone mat or parchment paper
- mixing spoons
- Good for You Burger meal starter pouch
- 3/4 cups of cold water
- 1 cup black beans, rinsed, drained, and lightly mashed
- ½ cup oil-free BBQ sauce (any flavor)
- 1 cup frozen corn, thawed
- Preheat oven to 400℉.
- In a bowl, add Good for You meal starter pouch contents, lightly mashed black beans, BBQ sauce, and corn.
- Add the water, then knead for 5 minutes.
- Let the mixture rest for 5 minutes.
- Form mixture into the burger sizes you prefer and place on a nonstick baking sheet.
- Bake for 25 minutes or until crispy, flipping the burgers midway through.
- Serve with whole wheat burger buns and the toppings of your choice.