A vegan version of Caribbean-style black beans and rice that’s packed with flavor.
Prep time: 5 minutes
Cook time: 20-22 minutes
- medium pan
- mixing spoons
- Meal starter pouch
- 4 1/2 cups water
- 3 celery stalks, diced
- 2 tablespoons fresh cilantro, chopped
- Fill a medium pan with 4 1/2 cups of cold water.
- Add pouch contents and celery and stir to combine, then bring to a boil.
- Simmer on low heat for 20-22 minutes.
- Top with cilantro. (Try topping with salsa, guacamole, or sliced avocado for real island flavor!)