Pasta Alfredo Primavera
Hearty whole wheat penne pasta and veggies tossed in a flavorful creamy white Alfredo sauce, topped with peas and carrots or your favorite fresh veggies.
Prep time: 5 minutes
Cook time: 20 minutes
- 2 medium pans
- mixing spoons
- Meal starter pouch
- 2 1/2 cups of unsweetened plant-based milk
- 1 cup of frozen green peas and carrots blend or any other vegetable choice, such as zucchini or broccoli
- Cook the whole wheat pasta from the meal starter pouch in boiling water for 10-12 minutes. Drain and set aside.
- In a medium pan, place other pouch contents, peas and carrots, and plant-based milk.
- Cook over medium-high heat for 10-15 minutes or until thickened, stirring frequently.
- Mix the sauce with the pasta and serve.