Thai Curry Alfredo
A creamy Asian curry sauce tossed in whole grain noodles and combined with broccoli and carrots.
Prep time: 15 minutes
Cook time: 10 minutes
- 2 medium pans
- mixing spoons
- whole wheat pasta from the Pasta Alfredo Primavera meal starter pouch
- 1 cup of unsweetened plant-based milk
- Pasta Alfredo Primavera meal starter pouch
- 1 tablespoon curry powder
- 1 bag frozen Asian stir fry vegetables
- Cook the whole wheat pasta in boiling water for 10-12 minutes. Drain and set aside.
- In a large medium pan, place the pouch contents, Asian style vegetables, plant-based milk, and curry powder.
- Cook over medium heat for 10-15 minutes or until thickened, stirring frequently.
- Mix the sauce with the pasta and serve.