A perfectly balanced sweet veggie burger loaded with a delectable combination of couscous, peanuts, and chickpeas!
Prep time: 15 minutes
Cook time: 20-30 minutes
- nonstick baking sheet
- parchment paper or silicone mat (optional)
- 2 medium bowls
- mixing spoons
- Peanutty Buddha Bowl meal starter pouch
- 1 3/4 cups of boiling water for the couscous
- 2 tablespoons all natural peanut butter (no added oils)
- 1 (15-oz) can garbanzo beans, rinsed and drained
- 6 oz of frozen chopped spinach, thawed
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone mat.
- In a bowl, mix the couscous from the Peanutty Buddha Bowl meal starter pouch with the boiling water (add a pinch of salt if desired).
- Cover the bowl with a lid or plastic wrap and set aside for 5-7 minutes.
- In a medium-large bowl, roughly mash the chickpeas. Add the flavor packet from the meal starter pouch, thawed spinach, and couscous. Combine thoroughly, making sure to incorporate all of the ingredients well.
- Using wet hands, form the mixture into patties and place on the prepared baking sheet and bake for 20 minutes or until golden brown.