Base Recipe for Burger Pack
Prep time: 15-20 minutes
Cook time: 12-15 minutes
- 1 Veggie Burger Starter Pack
- 1 cup boiling water
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a medium-sized mixing bowl, add the contents of Veggie Burger Starter Pack and boiling water. Combine thoroughly. Let the mixture stand for 12-15 minutes.
- Drop portions of the burger mixture onto the prepared baking sheet. Using wet hands, form the patties into 6 equal sizes. Bake for 15-20 minutes or until the surface is dry to the touch (but still moist on the inside). Check during the cooking process because overcooking will cause a hard, gritty texture.
- Allow the burgers to cool for 10 minutes and serve.