Chocolate chip base recipe for our Cookie Mix Starter Pack
Prep time: 5 minutes
Cook time: 8-10 minutes
- 1 Cookie Mix Starter Pack
- ¼ cup all-natural peanut butter (100% peanuts)
- ¼ cup unsweetened applesauce
- 1-2 tablespoons unsweetened plant-based milk
- ½ cup vegan chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, add the contents of the Cookie Mix Starter Pack, peanut butter, applesauce, plant-based milk, and chocolate chips. Stir until well combined.
- Using a medium-sized scoop, drop 12-14 scoops of mixture onto a prepared baking sheet.
- Gently press and shape the cookie balls flat with a wet spoon or fingers. Bake at 350°F for 8-10 minutes or until dry to the touch. Allow the cookies to cool for 5-10 minutes and serve.