This soup is hearty, filling, and full of zesty Mexican flavors. It’s like chili’s soupy cousin loaded with all the best taco-style ingredients!
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 20 minutes
- 1 Enchilada Starter Pack
- 4 ounces of Butler Soy Curls (dried)
- 2½ cups water
- ½ cup raw cashews
- 3 cups frozen pepper & onion blend
- 2 cups frozen corn
- 15-ounce can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 28-can crushed tomatoes
- ½ cup chopped cilantro for garnish (optional)
- Place the Butler Soy Curls in warm water and hydrate for 8-10 minutes. Drain and set aside.
- Place the contents of the Enchilada Starter Pack, water, and raw cashews into a high-speed blender and blend until smooth and creamy.
- In a large soup pot, add the blended enchilada sauce and the remaining vegetable ingredients and simmer over low-medium heat for 15-20 minutes.
- Garnish with cilantro and serve warm.
- Try adding baked corn tortillas as a garnish. Place 4-6 corn tortillas in a 350°F oven and bake for 5-8 minutes or until crispy.
- For more flavor, top the soup with guacamole or sliced avocados.