Thai Peanut Chili
A delicious, Thai-Inspired chili soup with all the delicious flavors found in your favorite Thai food, and filled with veggies, tomatoes, and protein-packed beans.
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 20 minutes
- 1 Peanut Starter Pack
- 8 ounces frozen pepper & onion blend
- 12 ounces frozen sliced carrots (or 3 large fresh carrots)
- 1 cup water
- 28-ounce can crushed tomatoes
- ¼ cup coconut milk
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- Two 15-ounce cans cannellini beans
- ½ teaspoon salt, or to taste
- ¼ cup chopped peanuts (optional for garnishing)
- ¼ cup chopped cilantro (optional for garnishing
- In a large pot over medium-high heat, sauté the onions, peppers, and carrots until tender.
- Place the contents of the Peanut Starter Pack and 1 cup of water into a high-speed blender and blend until smooth and creamy.
- Add the peanut sauce and the remaining ingredients to the pot of vegetables and cook over low heat for 10-15 minutes.
- Serve warm and garnish with peanuts and cilantro.