Broccoli and Cheese Burritos
Cheesy broccoli burritos baked with simple ingredients make for a hearty, satisfying, family-pleasing meal.
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 25 minutes
- 1 Cheese Starter Pack
- 1 cup unsweetened plant-based milk
- 4 cups chopped broccoli, frozen or fresh
- 1 diced onion, frozen or fresh
- 4-6 large whole grain tortilla wraps
- Place the contents of the Cheese Starter Pack and milk into a high-speed blender and blend until smooth and creamy.
- Transfer to a saucepan over medium-high heat and whisk continuously until thickened, making sure the cheese sauce does not burn at the bottom of the saucepan.
- Steam or microwave the broccoli and onions. Fold the broccoli and onions into cheese sauce.
- Place the cheese mixture onto the tortilla and fold in the opposite sides of each tortilla, then roll up, burrito style.
- For quesadillas, sandwich the filling between two tortillas and grill on a nonstick griddle until golden brown.