Creamy White Bean Soup
This hearty and flavorful White Bean Soup is loaded with fresh vegetables, beans, and spices. It's a delicious creamy soup perfect for serving in a bread bowl - comfort food at its best!
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 30 minutes
- 1 Cheese Starter Pack
- 1 onion, diced, fresh or frozen
- 3 carrots, diced, fresh or frozen
- 3½ cups water
- 1½ teaspoons smoked paprika
- 3 (15-ounce) cans cannellini beans, rinsed and drained
- Salt and pepper to taste
- In a soup pot over medium-high heat, sauté the onion and carrots in a small amount of water until tender, about 8 minutes.
- Place the contents of the Cheese Starter Pack, water, and smoked paprika into a high-speed blender and blend until smooth and creamy.
- Add the cheese mixture and cannellini beans to the vegetables in the soup pot. Cook over medium-high heat until bubbly and thickened, then reduce heat to low and simmer for 8-10 minutes.
- To add another dimension to this recipe, add 1 teaspoon of thyme