Southwest Black Bean Burger
This veggie burger is both quick and easy. Black beans and southwest chipotle seasoning make these burgers delicious, hearty, and wholesome.
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 15-20 minutes
- 1 Veggie Burger Starter Pack
- 1 cup boiling water
- One 15-ounce can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 cup frozen corn
- 2 teaspoons Mrs. Dash Southwest Chipotle Seasoning Blend
- 1-2 teaspoons Sriracha (optional for extra spiciness)
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a medium-sized mixing bowl, add the contents of the Veggie Burger Starter Pack, boiling water, and the remaining ingredients, and thoroughly combine. Let the mixture stand for 12-15 minutes.
- Drop ½ cup portions of the burger mixture onto the prepared baking sheet. Using wet hands, form the patties into 4-6 equal sizes. Bake for 15-20 minutes or until dry to the touch (but still moist on the inside). Check during the cooking process because overcooking will cause a hard, gritty texture.
- Allow the burgers to cool for 10 minutes and serve.
- You can also add chopped spinach or kale to these burgers for added veggies.