These "Fudgy" brownies are a crowd favorite. Consider making two batches because the first batch never lasts long.
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 30 minutes
- 1 Cookie Mix Starter Pack
- 5 tablespoons cocoa powder
- ½ cup vegan chocolate chips
- ⅓ cup all-natural peanut butter
- ⅓ cup unsweetened applesauce
- ¾ cup non-dairy milk
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Line an 8 x 8-inch pan with parchment paper and set aside.
- In a medium size bowl, mix together the Cookie Mix Starter Pack, cocoa powder, and chocolate chips until well incorporated. Add the peanut butter, applesauce, and milk and stir to combine.
- Spoon the batter into the prepared pan and spread the batter evenly towards the edges of the pan.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
- Lift the brownies from the baking pan using the edges of the parchment paper. Let cool on a wire rack before slicing.