One-Pot Chik’n Fajita Pasta
Fajita meets pasta in a single pot, creating a creamy, spicy, comforting and indulgent meal. This Mexican inspired dish comes together in less than 30 minutes and is sure to please the entire family!
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 20 minutes
- 1 Enchilada Starter Pack
- 4 oz Butler Soy Curls
- 12–16-ounce bag of frozen tri-color pepper and onion strips
- 5 cups unsweetened plant-based milk
- ½ teaspoon salt, or to taste
- 4 cups penne pasta
- Garnish with cilantro and sliced avocados
- Place the soy curls in a bowl and cover with warm water for 8-10 minutes. Drain and set aside.
- In a large soup pot, sauté the frozen tri-color pepper and onion strips until heated through.
- In a blender, blend the Enchilada Starter Pack with 5 cups of plant-based milk until creamy.
- Add the hydrated soy curls and blended milk to the large soup pot with the peppers and onions and bring to a boil. Add the pasta and reduce heat to low and simmer, stirring occasionally. Cook until the pasta is tender, about 18-20 minutes, and the milk has reduced to a thick sauce that coats the pasta.
- Garnish with cilantro and avocados and serve warm.