Loaded Baked Potatoes
Loaded baked potatoes turn a simple side dish into a complete entrée. Baked potatoes are smothered in a vegan cheese sauce and topped with steamed broccoli, mushrooms, and onions.
Prep time: 20 minutes
Cook time: 50-60 minutes
- 1 Cheese Starter Pack
- 2 cups water
- 3 cups broccoli florets, steamed
- ½ onion, sliced
- 8 ounces mushrooms, sliced
- salt/black pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Place 4 medium-sized baking potatoes in the oven for 50-60 minutes, or until tender when poked with a knife or fork.
- Place the contents of the Cheese Starter Pack and water into a high-speed blender and blend until smooth and creamy.
- Transfer the cheese sauce to a saucepan over medium-high heat and whisk until bubbly and thickened, about 3-5 minutes. Set aside.
- In a pan over medium-high heat, sauté the mushrooms, onions, and broccoli in a small amount of water until tender. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Top the baked potato with sautéed vegetables and cheese sauce and serve warm.