Buffalo Soy Chik’n Burritos
These Buffalo Soy Curl Burritos are an easy meal, perfect for lunches and on-the-go meals. Soy Curls give these burritos a chewy texture paired with carrots, celery and buffalo sauce flavor. They are lip-smacking good!
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 10 minutes
- 1 Cheese Starter Pack
- 4 ounces Butler Soy Curls
- 1 cup unsweetened plant-based milk
- ⅓ cup Frank’s Red-Hot Sauce
- 2 carrots, shredded
- 2 celery stalks, finely diced
- 4-6 large whole-grain tortilla wraps
- Place the soy curls in a bowl and cover with warm water for 8-10 minutes. Set aside.
- While the soy curls are soaking in the water, place the contents of the Cheese Starter Pack, milk, and Frank’s Red-Hot sauce into a high-speed blender and blend until smooth and creamy.
- Transfer the cheese sauce to a saucepan over medium-high heat and whisk continuously until thickened, making sure the cheese sauce does not burn at the bottom of the saucepan.
- Drain the soy curls. Add the soy curls, carrots, and celery to the cheese sauce and stir until combined.
- Place the mixture onto a tortilla and fold in the opposite sides of each tortilla, then roll up, burrito style.
- For quesadillas, sandwich the filling between two tortillas and grill on a nonstick griddle until golden brown.