Spinach Artichoke Dip
This cheesy dip makes the perfect party dish. We use it for toasted cheese sandwich filling or as a topping for baked potatoes or pasta with grilled veggies. The combinations are never ending.
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 10-15 minutes
- 1 Cheese Starter Pack
- 2 cups plant-based milk
- 1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- 1 (14-ounce) can artichoke hearts, chopped
- ½ cup red onion, finely diced
- 2 cups fresh spinach, chopped
- Place the contents of the Cheese Starter Pack, milk, and vinegar into a high-speed blender and blend until smooth and creamy.
- Transfer the cheese sauce to in a medium saucepan and whisk over medium-high heat until the sauce is thick and bubbly, about 3-5 minutes.
- Add the artichoke hearts, onions, and spinach and fold into the cheese mixture until the ingredients are thoroughly combined. Transfer the mixture to a small baking pan and and broil for 2-3 minutes or until the top becomes golden brown. Serve with bread, chips, or veggies.