Spinach Artichoke Pasta Bake
This pasta dish combines the gooey richness of spinach artichoke dip with the warmth of a weeknight casserole. It’s a cheesy, creamy, and hearty casserole everyone will love.
Prep time: 15 minutes
Cook time: 20-30 minutes
- 1 Cheese Starter Pack
- 8-10 oz uncooked whole-grain rotini pasta
- 2 cups unsweetened plant-based milk
- 1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- 1 red onion, finely diced
- One 14-ounce can of artichoke hearts, drained and coarsely chopped
- 2 cups chopped fresh or frozen spinach
- ½ teaspoon smoked paprika for garnishing
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Line a 9 x 12-inch casserole dish with parchment paper and set aside.
- Cook the pasta according to the package directions.
- Place the contents of the Cheese Starter Pack, plant-based milk, and vinegar into a high-speed blender and blend for 1-2 minutes until smooth and creamy.
- In a large bowl, add the cooked pasta, red onions, artichokes, spinach, and cheese sauce. Mix until thoroughly combined.
- Place the mixture into the prepared casserole dish and top with smoked paprika and bake uncovered for 20-30 minutes or until golden.
- Try adding sun-dried tomatoes or roasted red peppers to the casserole for a bit more flavor and color.