A delicious corn chowder that is a nourishing bowl of pure goodness. This vegan chowder is sure to satisfy with its warm spices, chickpeas, corn, and cheesy flavor.
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 15 minutes
- 1 Cheese Starter Pack
- 2 cups plant-based milk
- Two 15-ounce cans chickpeas, rinsed, drained, and divided
- 2 cups frozen carrots and peas
- 2 cups frozen corn
- 1-2 cups water
- Place the contents of the Cheese Starter Pack, plant-based milk, and one can of chickpeas into a high-speed blender and blend until smooth and creamy.
- Place the blended sauce and remaining ingredients, except the water, into a stockpot and cook over medium-high until bubbly and thickened. Stir to prevent sticking.
- Add one cup of water, and if you prefer a thinner consistency, you can add more until you reach the desired consistency.
- Reduce heat to low and simmer for 10-15 minutes.