Buffalo Mac & 'Cheeze'
Buffalo Mac & 'Cheeze' is a light, creamy mouthful of spicy delight. It's a fun twist on a classic mouth-watering meal!
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 15 minutes
- 2 medium pans
- mixing spoons
- Vegan Mac & 'Cheeze meal starter pouch
- 2 1/2 cups of unsweetened plant-based milk
- ¼ cup Frank’s Red Hot Sauce
- 2 celery stalks, diced
- Any other vegetables of your choice, such as carrot or peas.
- Cook the pasta from the Vegan Mac & 'Cheeze' meal starter pouch in boiling water for 10-12 minutes. Drain and set aside.
- Add to a medium pot the flavor packet from the meal starter pouch, along with plant-based milk, hot sauce, and celery. Mix well.
- Simmer over medium to high heat for 10-15 minutes until thickened. Adjust with more plant-based milk or water if needed.
- Mix the sauce with the pasta and serve warm.
Hint: We love to add 1 cup of hydrated Butler Soy Curls to this recipe to make an authentic tasty Buffalo Chik'n Mac & 'Cheeze'.