Green Garden Burger
A perfectly balanced garden burger loaded with a delectable combination of greens and tender broccoli!
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 15 - 20 or more minutes
- 1 Veggie Burger Starter Pack
- 1 cup boiling water
- 10 ounces frozen riced broccoli, completely thawed
- 1 cup finely chopped spinach or kale
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a medium-sized mixing bowl, add the contents of the Veggie Burger Starter Pack and boiling water, mixing to combine thoroughly. Let the mixture stand for 12-15 minutes.
- Add the riced broccoli and spinach to the burger mixture and mix until combined.
- Drop ½ cup portions of the burger mixture onto the prepared baking sheet. Using wet hands, form the patties into 4-6 equal sizes. Bake for 15-20 or more minutes or until dry to the touch (but still moist on the inside). Check during the cooking process because overcooking will cause a hard, gritty texture. This recipe may take a little longer to cook compared to other burger recipes due to the moisture content added by the veggies.
- Allow the burgers to cool for 10 minutes and serve.