Thai Peanut Burger
These amazing veggie burgers are perfectly balanced with peanuts and spices. They are fast, easy, and delicious!
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 15-20 minutes
- 1 Veggie Burger Starter Pack
- 1 cup boiling water
- ¼ cup natural peanut butter
- 2 teaspoons ginger, grated
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1-2 teaspoons sriracha
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a medium-sized mixing bowl, add the contents of the Veggie Burger Starter Pack, the boiling water, and the remaining ingredients and thoroughly combine. Let the mixture stand for 12-15 minutes.
- Drop ½ cup portions of the burger mixture onto the prepared baking sheet. Using wet hands, form the patties into 4-6 equal sizes. Bake for 15-20 minutes or until dry to the touch on the outside (but still moist on the inside). Check during the cooking process because overcooking will cause a hard, gritty texture.
- Allow the burgers to cool for 10 minutes and serve.