A potato salad that says "summer, sunshine and picnics," but without any of the unhealthy ingredients in a traditional potato salad.
Prep time: 15 minutes
Cook time: 15-20 minutes
- 1 Mayo Starter Pack
- 7 ounces extra firm tofu, drained (½ of a standard 14-oz cake)
- ½-1 tablespoon of water (depending on the texture you desire)
- 2½ lbs red potatoes (about 8 medium potatoes), diced
- ½ red onion, diced
- 3 celery stalks, diced
- 2 tablespoons prepared mustard
- Combine the Mayo Starter Pack, tofu, and water in a high-speed blender and mix until smooth and creamy.
- Boil or steam the diced potatoes until tender.
- Place the tender potatoes in a mixing bowl and add ¾-1 cup or more, based on your preference, of the mayonnaise and other ingredients, and gently mix.
- Serve cold.
Add your favorite relish (sweet or dill), fresh dill, chives, or anything else you love in a potato salad!