This traditional crunchy cabbage salad is made with a few simple ingredients and is a go-to side dish for almost any occasion.
Prep time: 20 minutes
Cook time: 0 minutes
- 1 Mayo Starter Pack
- 7 ounces extra firm tofu, drained (half of a standard 14-oz cake)
- ½-1 tablespoon of water, depending on the texture you desire
- 14 to 16-ounce package shredded cabbage/carrot coleslaw mix
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Combine the Mayo Starter Pack, tofu, and water in a high-speed blender and mix until smooth and creamy. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine the coleslaw mix with the mayonnaise, apple cider vinegar, and maple syrup until well combined. Salt and pepper to taste.
- Chill in the refrigerator before serving.