Artichoke and White Bean Salad
This salad can serve as a dip or sandwich/wrap filling. The artichokes, white beans, and olives give this dish the perfect texture.
Prep time: 15 minutes
Cook time: 0
- 1 Mayo Starter Pack
- 7 ounces extra firm tofu, drained (half of a standard 14-oz cake)
- ½-1 tablespoon of water, depending on the texture you desire
- 1 (15-ounce) can cannellini beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 (15-ounce) can artichokes, drained and rinsed
- ½ cup sliced or chopped olives
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 2 celery stalks, diced
- 2 teaspoons dried rosemary
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Combine the Mayo Starter Pack, tofu, and water in a high-speed blender and mix until smooth and creamy. Set aside ½ cup of the mayo for this recipe.
- In a large mixing bowl, mash the beans coarsely with a fork or potato masher. You don’t want to puree the beans, so leave some whole beans remaining. Add the remaining ingredients and the ½ cup mayo and gently fold them together until everything is well combined.
- Serve as a dip, sandwich/wrap, or on top of a fresh salad.