This tasty dish is perfect to make in the evening for a quick "grab and go" breakfast the next morning.
Prep time 10 minutes
Cook time 0 minutes
Yield 1 servings
- 1/2 cup oats
- 1 cup unsweetened pant-based milk
- 1 1/2 teaspoons pure maple syrup
- 1/4 teaspoon pure vanilla or almond extract
- 1/2 cup blueberries
- 1/2 cup diced mango
- 1 to 2 tablespoons chopped walnuts
- 2 teaspoons chia seeds
- Pinch ground cinnamon
- Combine all the ingredients in a pint-size mason jar, cover, shake well, and refrigerate overnight. Eat it right out of the mason jar the next morning.
✏️ Tips & Hints
- Feel free to sub in your favorite berries, fresh fruit (bananas work great!), and nuts in this recipe to create your own flavor combination.