- 1 cup rinsed quinoa
- 1 1/2 cups water
- 1-2 garlic cloves
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 2 tablespoons nutritional yeast flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt or to taste
- 2 tablespoons of topping: sesame seeds, minced garlic, onion flakes, black sesame seeds, poppy seeds
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Place all of the ingredients into a blender and blend together. The final result should have the consistency of pancake batter.
- Pour the quinoa mixture onto a parchment-lined baking sheet. Sprinkle with a combination of the topping mixture and bake for 20-25 minutes or until crispy and golden around the edges. Allow the flatbread to cool slightly and then pull it away from the parchment paper. Cut or slice the flatbread into squares or wedges and top with your favorite dips, sauces, or veggies.
✏️ Tips & Hints
- I like to add a handful of spinach, beets, or even a carrot or two for some extra color and added nutrients.