- 2 large sweet potatoes, peeled and quartered, OR 2 cups frozen sweet potato chunks
- 1/3 cup all natural peanut butter (100% peanuts)
- 1 cup frozen corn, thawed
- 2 chipotle peppers in adobo sauce, minced
- 2 tablespoons adobo sauce
- 1 tablespoon grated fresh ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 mango, pitted, peeled, and diced OR 1 ½ cups frozen (thawed) mango chunks
- 4-6 green onions chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped cilantro
- 2 cups fresh sprouts or mixed greens
- 4-6 whole wheat tortilla wraps
- Put the sweet potatoes in a medium saucepan and cover with water. Cook over high heat until the water begins to boil. Reduce the heat to medium-low and simmer until the potatoes are tender when poked with a fork. Drain the sweet potatoes and transfer them to a medium bowl. Roughly mash the sweet potatoes.
- Add the peanut butter, corn, chipotle pepper, adobo sauce, ginger, and cumin to the sweet potatoes. Mix gently until completely combined.
- To serve, spread some of the sweet potato mixture onto each tortilla and top with some of the mango, green onions, cilantro and sprouts, then roll them up.
✏️ Tips & Hints
- You can also use this filling for Raw Collard Wraps if you prefer a gluten-free option.